A garden mini tractor is a maneuverable machine that not only mows but also collects grass, spuds, fertilizes, and aerates the soil, removes foliage and snow. It is used in the garden, landscaping, and forestry farms, for the improvement of the yard. Choose the best lawn tractor battery with our help.
Gardening equipment comes to Ukraine from the USA, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Japan, and Italy. Prices for Husqvarna, Stiga, Snapper, and McCulloch models in online stores. Before buying, many owners ask themselves: what kind of tractor do I need?
TYPES OF MINI TRACTORS FOR THE GARDEN
The most important criterion by which we choose a mini tractor for gardening is engine power. It affects the performance of the equipment. There are three types of machines:
- Low-power tractor up to 7 liters. from. for household plots with an area of fewer than 2 hectares;
- Medium tractor up to 18 hp with. handles a plot of 5 hectares. The functionality of such a unit is practically unlimited due to attachments;
- High-performance models with more than 27 hp engine. from. territories up to 50 hectares. It is a versatile field implement that replaces all gardening tools.
WHAT OTHER POINTS DO WE PAY ATTENTION TO?
- Mowing deck diameter or working width. On average, these sizes range from 76 to 107 cm;
- Transmission. Most gardening machines have a hydrostatic gearbox for a thorough treatment of areas around trees. The automatic transmission makes the tractor more agile, but only on a level surface.
- The load-bearing parts of the tractor must be made of durable metal alloys;
- Shredder and grass catcher;
- The tires must be wide enough and stable.